TI-H: Re: TI-Modem)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: Re: TI-Modem)

I know, it's just a fun stereotype to exploit foir comedic purposes.
Ever read the Scott Adams (Dilbert) books (text, not comic) where he
discusses the future and other crap?  He talks about the Tech Syndrome
where women are attracted to "dilbert's"  He even had a strip that said
Date A Dilbert #(his fax number)  He put an answering machine on his line
and they filled it up several times.  I too was a victim of the dilbert
syndrome.  Some very good looking girls in my drama class liked me enough
to give me their phone numbers but I never got around to calling them.
Hey someone needed to make a graphical version of Whack-A-Mole.  Hot
chicks or code  I'm a nerd what did you expect.  Girls can come and go
but programming is forever.
~Larry C
"The biggest nerd you'll never meet"
Larry1492@juno.com

On Thu, 09 Jul 1998 15:41:13 -0400 Bryan Rittmeyer <bryanr@flash.net>
writes:

>Larry G Currie wrote:
>
>> By thine covenant of nurdism thou shall be looked upon by girls as
>swine
>
>If you look hard enough you'll find plenty of people, male|female, who
>respect techie geeks.
>
>--
>Bryan Rittmeyer
>mailto:bryanr@flash.net
>http://www.flash.net/~bryanr/

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]