Re: TI-H: TI-Modem

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: TI-Modem

Well, my school has yet to teach me calculus (liberal arts pansies...)
but I have learned some of the basics on my own and from friends.
I'm by no means an expert, so maybe the mp3 compression algos are
simple if you can understand advanced calculus... still, I'm certain
the math involved is well beyond the abilities of most programmers.
Even the winamp guys basically stole the decoder code.

--
Bryan Rittmeyer
mailto:bryanr@flash.net