Re: TI-H: TI-85 terminal program

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: TI-85 terminal program

you want to use the TI as a client to connect to a PC???
Well, it's not impossible, since such programs already (kinda) exist, such
as the RTerm/ZTerm programs... however, you're getting a bit more advanced.

What I would do is write TWO programs, one as the server software (on the
PC), and the other as the terminal software (on the calc)

If you haven't done any work in z80 ASM, this is NOT the place to start.
CK