Re: TI-H: EII pics

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: EII pics

Ummm...  No.  :)  Its your EII that you said you were going to release back
in February.  I'm sending pictures because thats all I have left of it.  I
think that even if I was working on an "EII" that I don't know how we can
be 'working' on the same thing.  I'm disapointed that you didn't take my
offer a few months back where I'd finish it for you and give you all the
proffits.  Its obvious you don't have the time, or ambition to finish...

Yes I got it to work, but you accused me of making false claims in IRC...
:(  that hurt my feelings.  ALso, I have nothing on my hard drive thanks to
windows 95...  Maybe the waranty on my compyter will cover recovering the
data.

Once I recover the info, I'll give you source code to the 85 driver.