TI-H: pressure sensor

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: pressure sensor

I was wondering if we could make a pressure sensor for the 85(or any
other calc for that matter.

I have a motorola mpx4100a presure sensor.
it looks like this.

    ____
   /    \          pin 1 is VCC 5 volts
  |  o   |         pin 2 is ground
   \____/          pin 3 is Vout (betwean 0-5 volts)
   /||||\          pins 4-6 are not used
  | |||| |
  1 2345 6

is it possible to have a assembly program sense the voltage  comeing
into the link port? i dont know assembly so i would need some one to
write the driver..but the pressure is related to Vout by an equation
which you can find at along with the data sheet here:
http://mot2.indirect.com/cgi-bin/get?/books/dl200/pdf/mpx4100rev*.pdf

if anyone thinks this is a possible project or would like to help.
please let me know.
the hardware is easy i just need someone to help with drivers.