Re: TI-H: TI 86 backlight project

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: TI 86 backlight project

You need something with a longer blade. a knife with a nice searated
edge is good. Also, if you have it, you may want to try a jig saw blade.
I has a flt end and you pull to cut. It's a bit safer (don't actualy use
a jig saw though! =)

The plexiglass can be thin, but make sure light can get in the edge. I'd
recomend a standard 1/4 inch plexiglass as a maximum thickness, and
about 2 mm thick as a minimum. I doubt a baseball card case is thich
enough to pich up the light

good luck!

Richard Piotter
richfiles1@hotmail.com