Re: TI-H: PLEASE help me.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: PLEASE help me.

hmm... wish I had pictures of my NES connected to my RGB monitor.. :)
neither had a shell..  well the monitor did I guess...   just a right angle
steel utility frame..  sigh..  well both got fired.. (guess the cases were
there for a reason..) monitor I gave to a friend and he seemed to have fun
touching the board on the back of the tube..  (made a bunch of funny colors
:) anyway he said it gave him quite a shock when it blew :) and the NES laid
on the floor on for awhile..  and eventually blew a conductor in the back
due to a short I suppose..  (took out my game genie too :(  )  hehe..  well
anyway nough bout my sick sense of electronic humour..  back to the TI's :)

Pellaeon
gramps@wf.net
http://surf.to/pellaeon