TI-H: ti-83 romdump/ ti-83 emulator

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: ti-83 romdump/ ti-83 emulator

hi!

  Some time ago I planned to make a ti-83 emulator (for dos).
  but my project hit the wall a bit too early; since I hadn't
  (and I still do not have) a pc<-->ti-83 cable I was unable to
  make a rom-dump of my ti-83.
  --
  yesterday I saw this assembly-prog at ticalc.org named 'romdump'.
  i assembled it with tasm, and typed every byte into my ti-83.

  so what I hereby ask is: can anyone do a romdump of their ti-83,
  transfer it to their pc, and mail me the raw-dump file?

  cuz if I get a romdump i can start making this emulator... :)

  dizzy p.  - mostly x86 c/c++/asm/pas/perl/lisp/ada/simula etc.