Re: TI-H: docking station

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: docking station

A person could create a desktop 92 easily. It would just cost a bit.
You'd need a View Screen for the TI-92 and an EL panel. A small power
supply, and you could even build a full sized keyboard. The EL panel
would be placed behind the viewscreen and it would then be placed
verticaly and viewed like a monitor. It would have a nice green glow! As
for a keyboard, you could hardwire a full sized keyboard to it. You
simply remove the circuit board from the case and solder wires to each
key. It takes work, but it works! Your best bet would be and old
Commodore 128 case (large keyboard). It's possible, just tedious work. A
nice AC power supply with batteries to run without AC would be nice.
Like a big laptop, but capable of being plugged in. Build SPinTerface
port and turbo and everything with connections and switches right in
front and you'd have one HELL of a machine!

Of course, you'd do it on a 92 with a broken screen and no hope!  (=

Richard Piotter
richfiles1@hotmail.com