Re: TI-H: 10 inch calc screen

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: 10 inch calc screen

yes a big ..no HUGE one with EL backlighting :)
actualy a just ordered a flouresent inverter from BG.Micro,
i think it might supply enough power to power an EL pannel for a
backlight.
did anyone ever find a source of EL material?  it would have to be
thin....  also im building a DTMF decoder from a basic stamp2, a ssi-204
dtmf chip, and a pic controlled lcd screen,and a max232 chip it will
have a serial port dump from the basic stamp(RS-232), 9600 baud , can i
dump to my TI-screen? how would i do this.