Re: TI-H: direct bus access

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: direct bus access

> Does anyone know the pin number on the CPU or some other place to get the
> I/O enable that you mentioned?

Just NOT the other lines together.. ie: (NOT RAM) AND (NOT ROM) == I/O

  As far as I know, the I/O line is internal (since all the I/O ports are
internal registers on the 68K-type chip that TI is using).  Actually, the chip
bieng used is awful similar to the 68300 series of MPUs from Motorola, check
out the PDFs on the Motorola web site.  (68302 & 307 if I recall correctly)  I
have verified that they are NOT either of these two chips though, so some other
features must have been added/changed (or my simple tests were just plain
wrong).

--Bryan
bcturner@eos.ncsu.edu