Re: TI-H: Why expander? Why compress? Use a FDD!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Why expander? Why compress? Use a FDD!

if nobody minds me saying, as a linux user i can read mac 1.44, all of the
FATs, NTFS, OS/2, NFS, AIX, Amoeba, BSD/386, OpenBSD, FreeBSD, XENIX, and
Minix (hope i didn't forget anything..), and it's all built into my OS
with no stripware utilities. i'm sure this relates to TI-hardware somehow,
so be easy on the bashing :)