Re: TI-H: CryoCalc :)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: CryoCalc :)

Joe Martis wrote:
If you could figure out how to increase to clock speed you could. but
you could only freeze the processor and nothing else. LCD screens don't
function well at low temperatures, and the batteries would probably
explode. but I think its a little overkill to use liquid nitrogen just
to get a little more performance. would probably cost at lot to.