RE: TI-H: direct bus access

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: TI-H: direct bus access

>You were asking about the EMS memory spec.  I'm not about to:
>a) spend time explaining it right now
>b) contribute to a pointless thread.  The concept is simple, let's not
>turn the list into a             PC info list.

No.  The 6800 can directly address 16MB.  Over that ammount you need memory
addressing such as EMS, but not with the 6800.  The ROM needs to be edited,
or an EMS clone since it only supports 256k.  If the ROM were edited, the
processor could handle over 256k.  If anyone is interested in the rom
hacking, I can give you my cracked rom if you don't give it to apple...  ;)

Grant

---
Grant Stockly
AppleCyber - http://www.alaska.net/~gussie