Re: TI-H: direct bus access

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: direct bus access

I sugested using the Test access port to learn the data and addresses
for the TI-92's processor. I recomended using it for expansion. I know
of a design that allows amazing expansion with only a few memory mapped
I/O lines. I asked if anyone knew the pinnout for the Test access panel.
A connector could be connected between the ROM pack and the connector to
give the I/O lines. Your memory mapped I/O could then control this
expansion device. It is a modular expansion system with various I/O
cards. It's great! It could easily allow a TI-92 to control a complex
robot or a model railroad (the original application for the system, but
it was immediately used for other things, even a homemade security
system!). I want to see this information!

Richard Piotter
richfiles1@hotmail.com