Re: TI-H: Music

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Music

On Sat, 17 Jan 1998, SWISH   97 wrote:

> how do you hook up headphones to your calculator, the holes isn't the right
> size, and is it possible to make songs on a calc(85) like a .mid file?-Thax-
> Frank

I don't think there is any way to hook up headphones to you calculator,
but you could always cut up a link cable and make a speaker for your calc
with a piezo buzzer.  You can find the plans at Ticalc.org, of course.

      REPENT SINNNERS! THE END IS NEAR! FINALS ARE COMING!

      Visit my home page at: http://www.mbhs.edu/~dvlacich/
     ____  \  / __  / / _ \	      Daniel Vlacich
    /    / / / / / / / / / \          Montgomery Blair High School
   /    / / / /_/ / / / /  /          You Best Recognize!
  /    / / / __  / / / /  /           email: dvlacich@mbhs.edu

Follow-Ups: References: