Re: TI-H: Why expander? Why compress? Use a FDD!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Why expander? Why compress? Use a FDD!

sorry man, mem chips = 2-3+ pins,  floppy interface = 34 pins in addition to a
very complicated data stream.  Also the LS-120's would be even more difficult,
they actually use an ide interface and emulate a floppy w/ drivers.