Re: TI-H: Currently active projects

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Currently active projects

I'm building an I2C Expander for the TI-86 (maybe for the 85 soon after,
but the 86 first). It will use I2C compatible chips ranging from 16K to
256K (up to 32KB. It can also be directly connected to a computer the
the parallel port (does not require parallel link).

I have completed the hardware and the computer link part. All that is
left now is to make a good user interface for the computer, and write
the calc interface software.

I think I should have 2 versions: the normal one, and a very tiny one
that just loads the complete driver off the Expander in case the driver
is accidentaly erased from the calc. (maybe it won't be too short, but
if you're stuck in school for the next few hours you could do that in
between classes - better than waiting till you get home!)

Muhammed