TI-H: Currently active projects

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: Currently active projects

Ok, there seem to be a lot of projects that come and go very quickly.
BEcause of this, it has been very hard for me (anyone else?) to keep track
of what people are currently working on. So, could everyone please post a
list of projects that THEY (themselves) are currently working on. I'm trying
to avoid flooding the list with this, so please if you know someone who is
working on something, and they're already on the list, let them tell us
about it. Don't take the liberty of doing it yourself. This way, we can
avoid a lot of duplicate posts.

Thanks.

- Jon Olson