TI-H: RE: SPinTerface TI-Bus Expanders

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: RE: SPinTerface TI-Bus Expanders

I would be willing to build the TI-Bus Expanders for the SPinTerface. I
want to post the SPinTeface version on my cartridge page (full credit
given to you of course). You could build the link versions and I could
build SPinTerface Versions. How does that sound???

Richard Piotter

richfiles1@hotmail.com