Re: TI-H: RE:IRLink Schematics

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: RE:IRLink Schematics

Cool Idea, but if you go with an FM radio transmiter/receiver you do not
have to worry about the line of sight limitation. Plus your buddy could
be in another room (building, city, depending on the wattage) with
answers to your calc test. The biggest problem would be avoiding the FCC
in order to keep your behind out of jail.
-mj <matt.johnson@wmich.edu>