Re: TI-H: RE:IRLink Schematics

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: RE:IRLink Schematics

Actually...a laser link might not be that bad of an idea-you can get a laser
pen from Costco for $20-if someone could figure out a way to control the
current, you could have two people link through the laser.  Problem would be
keeping the lasers right on the receiver-you might have to set up a 2 foot
dish.  =:-)