Re: TI-H: DriverLESS Memory Expander

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: DriverLESS Memory Expander

I have posted this before, but I realy want to know if it's possible. I
don't have the skills to do it myself, but I would guess that someone
who has ever created a link program and knows AVR or some other
microcontroler ASM could do it. It would just take time! This expander
would be the KING of expanders if it ever were designed. It wouldn't
need to run on each calc. Maybe a chip for each calc and you would get
one for each. Maybe they all could be programmed onto one chip. I don't
know. All I know is an axpander like this would be awesome. The list
seems to have almost died, except for a few link program problems. If a
graphlink list were made, I think it would just replace the TI-Hardware
list! I don't have the skills for such a project, so I want others to
try it.