Re: TI-H: cal program

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: cal program

On Monday, 5 January 98, H.N. Cheng wrote:
_________________ Begin Quoted Text _________________
> I got the same error when I tried to use the cal prog with my P200, but it
> works fine on my 486 DX2/66.  Try to use it on a slower computer.  There's
> no problem with the program - I have used it on a 82's, 83's, 85's and
> 86's (I'm the only person in my school who has a link and everybody wants
> silly little games...)
_________________  End Quoted Text  _________________

    I used to think my problems were speed related, but I don't think
    so anymore. I couldn't get it to run on my P90, but it worked just
    fine on my 386SX laptop. Then when I bought my new PII 266, I had
    no problems with it. One place you might want to check is your
    BIOS settings to see if you have your parallel port configured for
    ECP, standard or whatever. If it isn't standard, change it.

    If you are talking the serial link, then I haven't used it yet.

Leif Gregory

CGA is the pallet from hell

http://www.0rdernet.com/Warped_Realities/
(2D/3D Graphics, electronics, TI85, and now a mirror for the
Hardware Book, the largest collection of pinouts and cable diagrams).

Join the Cool Info Mailing List (tips, tricks, shortcuts, and other really interesting information). Send an email to the above address with the words "Subscribe CIML" (without the quotes) as the first line in the body of the message.