Re: TI-H: erg

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: erg

Just 3 days ago I repaired one. Get back if you want me to try fixing
it. What you most likely did was you tore the copper off the circuit
board pulling C13 off. You need to make sure you put a jumper wire
between the pin on the proccessor and the resistor next to it. If you
can't figure it out yourself, I'll do it ($10 to pay shipping and all
that stuff, plus I fix the turbo with a switch)!