Re: TI-H: EL Panel

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: EL Panel

#1.  This post was from someone who didn't think about what he said before
he posted it...  ("inconsiderate fucking ass-hole" wow!  does that make you
look better?)
#2.  I don't even have the link anymore, or any of my calc files since my
HD crashed which is why I can't give it to you.
#3.  I have about 40 minutes of time to use the internet a day, and from
posts like this it seems that I'm wasting my time.
#4.  I will try to look for the link, whic I don't have a book mark for.
#5.  Why don't you share opinions about mel?  You seem to do it with me?
#6.  I will release the EuP85 and EII85 driver on monday if this thread
stops here.

I spend MY free time doing all of this stuff (memory expanders..) and what
do I get?  Maybe I should spend more time with the MP3 community...they
don't tell you off.