Re: TI-H: EL panel installation

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: EL panel installation

I also need I2C A/D converter for a Pressure sensor, the software should
also be simple, i have the hardware designed, that is if i can find a 10
bit I2C ADC , maybee even 8 bit?  The software should be easy to write,
the pressure sensor outputs increasing voltage levels from 0-5 volts as
pressue increases, the A/D converser converts the voltage to a digital
signal,  all the program would have to do is input this into an equation
and print a number on the screen... i dont know anything about assembly
so dot yell if it is harder than i think :)  anyway if anyone has such a
chip or can point me in the right direction...