TI-H: TI-85 link port repair...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: TI-85 link port repair...

Well, I screwed around with the link port on my TI-85 last night,
and I find that I was indeed inserting the link cable all the way,
and all the contacts are engaged.  The tip and first ring (clock
and data) are both high (5v relative to the 2nd ring, ground).
I went to the link menu and started a memory backup while
I monitored the state of the clock and data pins, both go low
as I start the transfer.  This is about as far as I can test without
building an interface, so that I will do tonight.  Perhaps that
link port is working... weird.

David Knaack