Re: TI-H: TI85 link port repair?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: TI85 link port repair?

I use a tiny micro switch on the lower corner of the left side of the
calc.                         ___
  |   7              C9\     /   \
  |                     `-> []   |
  |   ,   4   Place where   O    |    __
  |               C9 was--> O    |  _|  | <--Switch
 =|  STO  1   2              \_   \__|  |
^ |                            \_____|  |==
| |  ON   0   .  (-)                 |__|
|  \__________________

 \___Switch (Up is fast, down slow)

The switch is small, all black, and does not interfere with the sliding
cover. it is mounted directly to the circuit board and I normaly don't
use the 1 pf capacitor. I'll add it if you want though. The wires
themselves actualy create a little capacitance, just enough to act as
the 1 pf cap. I'll install it anyway of course. just say what you want.
I'll check the link port and replace it if required. I have a sub
assembly from a ROM 8 TI-85 that died horibly!  (=

I was going to use it, but I may not be required.

Richard Piotter
richfiles1@hotmail.com

The Richfiles TI Page
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Lakes/5081/Richfiles.html