TI-H: Hardware Questions maybe Grant?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: Hardware Questions maybe Grant?

In reference to the Ti-Hardware discussions some time ago ( I think it
was Grant):
A.) Someone indicated that they knew how to fix that big ribbon cable
that connects the board to the screen that often comes disconnected when
an 85 is dropped.  Something like you need a butane torch, screwdriver,
xacto, and some other things.  I never remembered that there was an
explanation.  Could you explain how?  My 85 has horizontal rows missing
and it is not my primary (82&92) calcs so I am willing (and want to) try
to fix it instead of breaking things for a change (I'm cursed).

B.) when will the technical info for Grant Stockly's calcserial interface
be posted?

PS.  I think I sent this to you a day or so ago, Grant, but have been
cleaning out my saved draft folder & figured this would be a good thing
to ask on the list with recent questions going that way and all.

~Larry C
Larry1492@juno.com

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]