TI-H: 4-Way Doodad

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: 4-Way Doodad

I am interested in building a piece of hardware that allows 4 calculators to
plug in and:
a.  Chat
b.  Play Specially Designed Games (Compatible with the 4-Way Linkport)
c.  Host a "server" in which other calcs could download files.

I think that the Gameboy 4-way connector would be a good reference/possible
conversion.  I will need someone to write drivers, preferredly in ASM for
Usgard, and possibly someone who is a little more knowledgible about this
stuff than I am.  I'll try to have a schematic of the gameboy 4-way connector,
and a possible schematic of my 4-way connector soon.

-Patrick Gray
PXGray@aol.com