Re: TI-H: SPin cartriges

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: SPin cartriges

You got the right part! Just cut them in two sections down the middle
and glue them together, or glue two full lenth ones together and cut the
end off for the plug, or you can make it thicker by cutting the flat
sides out and gluing two layers...

half height cases
     ______    ______   ______        ______________
 ,>=|______\  /______| |______\     =|______________\
 | =|______/         cut            =|______________/
plug  case                              Long case

Full height cases
     ____         ______Rectangular opening on bottom
    /____\     __|___   break all this plastic off.
   //  / \\   |__v___\
  //  /   /   |______/
 //  /   //
|/  /   // Make two short cases and cut the bottom off
 `---__|/

  ___Plug

 |  __________
 v /__________\
 =/___________/|

Hope this helps!

an ESF can fit in a short half height case. The temp sensor can as well.
I usualy use a half height case for the speaker cart as well. The
speaker is attached to the top of the case and the volume control is
attached to the end, on the top.

Richard piotter
richfiles1@hotmail.com

jrapp@geocities.com