TI-H: Joystick Link port

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: Joystick Link port

    After TONS of e-mail about my idea for a joystick port that directly emulated the keys (I will have schematics as soon as my parts come in and I finish my prototype) I have begun work on the Link Port version.  I have found that it will be very easy to make, but software will have to be adapted (I can also use this method for hooking up a touch pad).  I am currently working on both, but I need to get a touchpad to screw with first (my brother has one I might be able to steal).  Each circuit is based on an A/D converter and supporting circuitry, to send serial decimals to the calc via the link port.  Anyone wishing to help is more than welcome to.  The only problem I am having right now is programming.  I don't know ASM (yet!), and I need someone to help by putting together a test program.  I you could help I would greatly appreciate it, and everyone would be happy (half of the e-mails I recieved about my original joystick port mentioned how "crappy and crude" the design was).  Any help would be great.  E-mail me if you could lend a hand.

                                                                                    -Robert Brack
                                                                                    reb@netride.com