Re: TI-H: Indiglo Backlight

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Indiglo Backlight

Indiglow the whole screen lights. Glow in the dark, the numbers or hands
or dashes light. Digital can't be glow into dark. If it's digital, and
the WHOLE screen lights a nice green or blueish color, it's indiglo, if
a little light in the corner lights up, It's just a plain old light. OK!
Also, glow in the Dark can't glow all night. It's impossible. Place it
in a drawer for a few hours and see if it glows when you take it out.
Shine it to light a few seconds, and it glows again. That's Glow in the
dark. Not indiglow. Try it out

Richard Piotter
richfiles1@hotmail.com