Re: TI-H: Re: Indiglo Backlight

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Re: Indiglo Backlight

I got it as a gift, so I don't know the answer to either question, but
I've seen more of them around.  Check out your local department store.
 I'll ask around my dorm if anyone has one I'll find out where they
got it.
I took it apart and the indiglo panel is about .5"x1.5", it has a
small panel on each end that connects to the leads on the clock's
circuit-board.
-Aaron.