TI-H: Re: Indiglo Backlight

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: Re: Indiglo Backlight

If it's the Radio Shack Travel Clock, well, I hate to but=rst your
bubble, but it's not Indiglo. It's realy crappy LED backlighting. Very
few Clocks I've seen are indiglo. Is it very, very, very bright, or is
it got brighter sides and a dimmer center. It's indiglo if the whole
screen is very bright and all the same brightness