Re: TI-H: TI 86 lcd backing

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: TI 86 lcd backing

Try going to a hobby store and getting Bare Metal Foil, a thin (.005mm?
metal sliced into htin foil that can be used as chrome/other metal trims
on model cars. WARNING, it is thin and easily tears.  Also, it may not go
down smooth.  USE  @Y.O.R.
~Larry C
+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+
Emails:
=+=+=+=+=
Larry1492@juno.com
Text/UUE files only (checked most often)
=+=+=+=+=
Deadstuff@yahoo.com
Files/attachments (checked at least weekly)

On Fri, 06 Feb 1998 18:50:24 -0500 mike <lithium@ntplx.net> writes:

>I [tried] to install a backlight in my ti86, and when i removed the
>reflective polarized mirror background stuff, i wrinkled it and it
>looks
>crappy now...
>
>does anyone know where i can get some replacement reflective backing
>stuff???

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]