Re: TI-H: restatement of request and a nifty idea

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: restatement of request and a nifty idea

>uhm...only if there happens to be a step-down transformer in the
>nightlight...cause otherwise, it wants 120 v...regardless, it probably still
>wants too much current for 4 measly AAA batteries
>
>- Jon Olson

I know that you can get pinstriping for your car that glows in a similar
manner to "indiglo" type stuff, all you need is a little transformer, and
presumably a small inverter to create AC from DC.  I'll see if I can get my
hands on one, and I'll let you know how it works.

Ritchie