Re: TI-H: Re: IR Link Status (was: expensive remote control)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Re: IR Link Status (was: expensive remote control)

What? are you saying this would slow it down that much? Its just a small
string, it would not decrease the speed at all really.

Lee

<< I'd like to see anyone happy with ~100baud.  You would also have to write
 an ASM program to do it since the calc normally will respond with
 handshake.

 Btw, normal transfers are ~12000baud...