TI-H: IR-link!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: IR-link!

Hello! It has been a while since I wrote. I made a irlink a couple of month
ago. This one operates in two different stages. 1: State of line transfer
2: TI-85 filetransfer.
  I can say that my line-state transfer will work together with  Mchat. It's
not working like Samis do.
My link transfer the change on pin ( from high to low) and the only thing
that can change this low-state is
the TI that putted it down. I think that Sami Khawams solution is very
clumsy. You can look at my solution on
page:   http://www.dalnet.se/~pea under the link:  IRLINK
This is not the latest description but it tells about the line-state
transfer part.
I am also working on a non processor irlink. It's almost completed and it is
not very much components.
This new link is working a little like Sami Khawams processor link.

My processor link is built around the one chip computer PIC16C84. I have to
programs for it. One fast TI-85 file transfer  program (1,5 Kbit/s)  and the
pinstate-transfer program. I haven't putted it together in one piece yet but
that is no problem. I can also easily make the ir-diod direct controlled by
TI-85 throe the PIC16C84. In this way for an example you can put a Low pulse
on the TI port and a ir light is holding as long as this pulse. That way you
can put out any fervency and data you like via a TI-85 program. Then you can
control TV   or any ir thing if you have the standard codes for different stuff.

Per-Erik Andersson
pea@dalnet.se