Re: TI-H: Gamboy on the Ti's

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Gamboy on the Ti's

>why?
>why would you want to walk around with a gameboy-cirut board straped to
>your calc.  where the only purpose is to use the calc lcd instead of the
>GB's lcd?
>if you have the gameboy why ruin it...just use the gameboy.
>

>>Everyone,
>>
>>I know we can't emulate a Gameboy on a ti calculator but how about an
>>add on pack that will consist of old gameboy circuitry but wired into
>>the calc to use it's LCD screen?

Itīs the satisfaction in cracking something like this. Make you feel good
for months. When youīre eighty you can annoy your grandchildren by saying
stuff like "When I was your age I built a portable entertainment system out
of a calculator and $15 of circuit components. I donīt know kids these
days..." and then you lose your false teeth and start drooling all over
your shirt.

Provided someone does it, though. Itīs not going to be me!

"Death awaits you all! With nasty big pointy teeth!"

                        -Tim the Enchanter