TI-H: TI-85 schematics, CHECK THEM OUT!!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: TI-85 schematics, CHECK THEM OUT!!!

Mel Tsai gave me his incompleted TI-85 schematic. I finnished up the
power circuits and keyboard. There are a few processor pins not
connected yet, but they will be added soon. I just need some strong
solvent to eat away the paint on the circuit board so I can get the the
wires. Should be 100% done very soon! There are even DATA and ADDRESS
bus pins marked!!! This means DIRECT BUS ACCESS may be in the forseable
future!!!

Go to my web page to see the shematic. It takes a good 50K, so I'm not
attaching it. I tried but it never would send. Just scroll down in the
news & updates section and it'll be the first item. It will definitely
be up by 2:00 PM Central time!

I'll also clean it up some day as well!

Hope you enjoy!

Richard Piotter