TI-H: TI-86

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: TI-86

I have a few questions regarding the TI-86:

1) What is the BEST way of accelerating a TI-86? Is there a difference
between European models and American models? Can you just rip away C9 as in
the TI-82?

2) Did anyone actually make a working backlit calculator? (preferably one
that doesn´t sap the battery in half an hour...)

3) Is there any hope of ever being able to transmit gameboy ROMs to a TI
calculator?

4) Has anyone fitted battery recharging circuitry w/ charge monitoring
hardware to their TI calc.?

As you can probably tell, I am very new to this list... :)

greeb?                                                              Probe
Doggie