Re: TI-H: pressure sensor

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: pressure sensor

darn..
well thats what i was afraid of,  anyone interested in writeing pic or
avr code for it?
it shouldent be THAT hard. all i have is a basic stamp :O.
of coarse the driver for the calc is prolly hard to make.
well it was just an idea, i thought maybee a combo pessure/temp sensor
would be cool, maybee even humidity.

i was also thinking....could a TI-calc be made to store phone numbers
and dial a phone? i was thinking since BSII have dtmf output that maybee
the calc could use that to dial phones? any ideas...just another
thought.

no i dont know alot about electronics. just a little. :)

>I don't know that particular chip at all, but it sounds like the
voltage
>output on pin 3 is a function of the pressure applied to the case. The
TI