Re: TI-H: Off Topic, Windows 95 trivia

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Off Topic, Windows 95 trivia

In a message dated 12/30/98 2:12:17 PM Central Standard Time,
dknaack@hotmail.com writes:

> >I also think Linux on an N64 is gay.
>  Someone is porting linux to the N64?  Nice project as a
>  hobby (probably more useful than a TI with a gigabyte of
>  HD space), but doesn't sound particularly useful as a
>  commercial project.

I must agree with the former statement, anyone who puts Linux on an N64 is a
total moron.  The only question I find myself asking is, "are Linux and N64
both males or both females?" because if not then Linux on an N64 would not be
gay, it would be heterosexual (but still extremely stupid.)

Rob Hornick