Re: TI-H: Demolition Calc

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Demolition Calc

>>hay, doesn't the us military have a microwave array in alaska they
>>experimenting with to alter weather, just thought i'd put that in
there

That would be the HAARP site, for an alarmest site about it
you can go to http://www.haarp.com  For the government
site and some pictures of the site try
http://server5550.itd.nrl.navy.mil/haarp.html

>Its not to alter the weather, its to look at the weather.

The main idea was to study the ionosphere, with focus on
how to improve communications technologys (variations in
the ionosphere have major effects on communications, activity
on the sun (and occasionally other astronomical events)
cause those variations).

>Its also for communication with all of those multi $1^6 probes
>the US shoves up there...

We can only wish that the price was within a magnitude of that.
One HAARP project did utilize a research satillite built
for that project, but I haven't seen anything else related
to satillite communications.

DK