TI-H: Wondering if a couple things will work together

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: Wondering if a couple things will work together

A friend of mine is doing a project for which he must use a
microcontroller, now he's already decided on either the PIC or Z80,
but he's not sure if what he wants to do with the Z80 will work, so he
asked me. I wasn't sure either, so i figured i should ask you guys...

do you think that this EEPROM

EEPROM (28C256-20/25)32KX8 250NS 28DIP (sorry, that's all the info JDR
gives me when i search for it)

will work the this Z80?

(Z840006PSC) 8-BIT 6MHZ CPU 40P

and if they will work together, will i need anything special, or can i
just wire the correct lines together?

thanks for any help...

-- Jon Olson

--
There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies and statistics.
                -- Benjamin Disraeli