Re: TI-H: mind vs. computer

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: mind vs. computer

In a message dated 12/22/98 11:25:47 PM Central Standard Time,
danti@applecyber.dyndns.com writes:

> Alright, who let in the A+ 100% korrect grammer student?
>  Do you know what OK stands for? Research it and tell me the first occurance
>  of the latin decent -- if you really would like to be a bitch about the art
>  of language. I do say "bitch" with all respects.
>  ><< I do... no one realizes what death will bring. You must grasp the
concept
>  > of dying - if you aren't scared, then you aren't thinking hard enough and
>  > you play too many video games and watch too many kartoons. >>
>  >And if you are scared you probably replace c's with k's.  And spell words
>  >wrong (like phish, phreak, etc).

I don't by any means pretend to be 100% correct.  I'm sorry, I am just too
annoyed with people saying "kewl" and pretending to be hackers.  BTW, I am not
really scared of death per se, I just wouldn't bring it on purposely, or if I
could avoid it.

Rob Hornick