Re: TI-H: Demolition Calc

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Demolition Calc

If I were an idiot, I would have given you my phone number.

Besides the fact, you need to chill...  have some fun.  I knew it was a cat #.

Aliens are taking over the world, and they abduct people all of the time.
Maybe Dan was anal probed last night.  Just like on South Park.  Look for
18foot sattelite dishes or fire junping out of your rear...

>Well if you weren't an idiot, then you'd know I was talking about a
>catalogue number, not a telephone number.
>
>At 08:10 PM 12/19/98 -0900, you wrote:
>>
>>345-0124 is an insurance company
>>
>>744-xxx-xxxx (where x is your ph#) is community ring back.
>>

>>>Thats nice... who cares?

>simple

>>>-Dan
>>

>-Dan