Re: TI-H: mind vs. computer

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: mind vs. computer

>  Humans don't naturally go into an evil
> state unless they have a reason to either, but there are evil people.

I agree with your first statement that humans aren't evil, but they become "evil"
because of source external to them. It's society (or the lack there of) that makes
people the way they are. Hitler is considered an evil person, but have you ever
reasoned why that is? Hitler aspired to become and architect, but he sucked at it
and his dad frowned upon that. His dad really screwed him up. Also he couldn't get
into any of the schools he wanted, so he took over the government and forced then
to build the buildings from his own designs. Plus the fact that this guy only had
one ball didn't make him any happier (that's how they identified his body later).
If you look at the background of all the dubbed "evil" people, you'll see that it
was some outside force that warped them so. If you don't abuse your computer, it'll
be happy.  :)
                                -Malluck

Follow-Ups: References: